You will receive a MP3 file of the untagged song. A download for the song file will be delivered instantly. Leasing rights allow you to use the beat for non-profit promotional use or demos. You have full rights to record, alter, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat). In the event that someone buys exclusive rights to the beat you have leased, your rights shall stand and the beat is still yours to use. You must however give full credit to One Tone on all recordings. Upon purchasing leasing rights, the seller still owns the beat(s) and the seller is able to resell the beat(s) to any other party until exclusive rights have been purchased.
You will receive a MP3 file of the beat, untagged (free of soundmarks). A download for the song file will be delivered instantly. Exclusive rights grant you unlimited commercial recordings and broadcasts. You have full rights to record, alter, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat). You own the recording as a "work made for hire". The original seller may no longer lease or sell the beat/song, except for prior leasing rights holders and his/her own promotional page. The seller will not receive a royalty from the sale of records or downloads. You must however give full credit to the seller (artist and/or producer name) on all commercial recordings. For both leasing and exclusive rights the buyer is responsible for clearing any samples that may be used.
SPECIAL USES: TV, Movies, Commercials, Websites
- Charity organizations: can use song for free, but must give full credit to artist/producer
- Student projects for school/college: can use song for free, but must give full credit to artist/producer
- Commercials, in-house, company publications: for publications with fewer than 50,000 viewers exclusive rights suffice. Terms are to be discussed for larger publications.
- Websites (fewer than 100,000 monthly hits): leasing rights suffice
- Websites (other): must acquire exclusive rights
- TV/Movie: terms are to be discussed